Wedding Terms & Conditions
1. Booking fee – Our current booking fee is 10% of your total invoice amount. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, but we may be able to move to another date if the wedding is deferred. This is at our discretion and dependant on our availability. Our booking fee covers the cost of consultations, quotation, research and emails.
2. Your quote is valid for 14 days.
3. Once wedding is booked, items may be reduced/increased but can not be reduced by more than 10% of the total invoice amount.
4. All orders are to be finalised and final payment is due 4 weeks before your wedding date. At this point we order your flowers and any accompanying sundries, after which no colour or content changes can be made. Order cannot be reduced but if possible cost / flowers associated with a cancelled part of the order can make something else or make other items bigger or fuller. Extra items may be ordered.
5. When your order is finalised quantity and description of the Wedding order shall be as set out in the order confirmation, which will be sent via email. Where you have supplied inspiration pictures it will be noted that we have the pictures. It is the responsibility of the individual in receipt of the quote to check all details of the order thoroughly including quantities, description of products, style and colour, address for delivery, time and date, etc. If anything is incorrect in the quote, please contact us immediately to make us aware of this. Any photographs attached to emails, are for information purposes only and may not exactly match the product itself.
6. As fresh flowers are grown to season and demand there are occasions that a flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product sometimes, we are unable to use a flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability and stringent quality checks.Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and small colour variations may happen.
7. All items other than flowers i.e. metal work, chains, brackets, vases, urns, mirrors etc are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote. Items hired from us will be collected the following day unless otherwise agreed. All items hired must be collected by us or returned. If not a replacement fee for the item will be charged at RRP.
8. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved be this delivered or collected as they could have been left out of water or in cold/extreme temperatures.
9. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
10. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
11. Local orders include the delivery of bridal flowers for L34, 35 & 36 postcodes. Delivery to venues outside of this will be charged but this will be detailed in the quote. It is your responsibility to provide the correct delivery information and inform us of any access issues. In terms of venue dressing we will correspond with your venue directly.
12. Cancellation policy – Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non-refundable this is due to the work done, which can include ordering the flowers and sundries but also the loss of potential earnings from brides and grooms turned away for that date
Cancellation charges: 12 – 6 months prior to event = loss of booking fee
3 – 6 months prior to event = 50% of invoice amount
1 – 3 months = 75% of invoice amount
Up to 1 month = 100% of invoice amount
13. A signature is not required, it will be assumed that by paying the booking fee you are accepting these terms and conditions.
14. Depending on deals negotiated at Brexit – flower imports may be liable to tax an undetermined rate. We reserve the right to put this on top of your final bill if it applies. It would only be the tax charged to us no additional admin or other costs will be added.
15. We must be the only florist providing flowers unless this has been previously been discussed and confirmed this includes event dressers and / or family members. This is to protect our reputation.
16. We will provide individually wired flowers and are happy to add these to your cake but take no responsibility for any damage to the icing. This will always be discussed with the baker chosen.
17. We reserve the right to photograph and reproduce pictures of our work for marketing purposes and on social media. If you do not want us to use your pictures, please let us know at time of booking.