As a family run business - the PBF community is committed to a work culture that is built on acceptance, respect, collaboration and high performance. This combination helps our team make a difference individually and collectively. Incredibly talented and highly passionate - we are more than just a brand; we are a family, and we nurture this place and each other to bloom. This is our ethos, and we take it with us everywhere we go.
Florist – Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable florist to join our fast paced, growing team at our studio in Aintree, Liverpool. If you are an experienced and creative, perfectionist with a huge passion for everything floral, then we would love to hear from you. The right candidate must have a minimum of 2 years previous floristry experience; however formal floristry qualifications are not necessarily required.
We have a great team-working environment, and the successful candidate should be able to comfortably fit in with the current team and have a real passion for flowers, both real and silk. It is a great opportunity to work together with our Head Floral Designer on new product development, as well as on large scale commercial & private installations. The successful candidate must ensure that outstanding service and high-end luxury products are delivered in line with our brand, and that they also meet the high expectations of our loyal customers. Once established, the right candidate will have full creative reign on certain projects.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for designing new floral product ideas and developing and implementing new product ranges
- Preparing quotes for any wedding, funeral and other floral requests received (both real & artificial) and manage diary and workload accordingly
- Design and preparation for large scale installations alongside the Head Floral Designer both in the studio and on site, across the UK.
- Identifying current and upcoming trends within the industry to spot and maximise any opportunities within our business
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- A high level of floral knowledge
- Genuine passion for everything floral and be extremely passionate about providing exceptional standards of floristry for all our customers
- Must be able to work on own initiative but ultimately must be a good people person who can be equally as effective working as part of the team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good all-rounder with the ability to prioritise their workload and work to tight deadlines, whilst remaining calm and professional in all situations
- Must be flexible in their approach with a can-do attitude
- Hardworking, friendly and honest
- Clean, full driving licence required
- Social Media savvy with a working knowledge of all platforms
- Ability to order and purchase flowers within specific project budgets.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Discount
- Opportunity to travel the UK working with a base of celebrity clients and well-known brands.
- Extensive training.